

...and he kept him from running out into the road. :)


lol he's not so sure he likes that...
he likes it now :)



He had enough pictures. :) To view the rest of his birthday photo shoot, click here.
Jonah got his pictures taken too. Uncle Chris was there again to help out.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get cousin pictures. :)


lol Lucas was getting really tired of posing for pictures.
At one point my mom said to me, "We'd like you to get a picture of me, dad, and Josh too." I said "ok." Tisha smiled and said, "I guess they forgot about their two adopted daughters." I repeated what she said out loud and that got a spot in the picture too. lol
And this is what happens when the older sister is trying to steal the spotlight...

I'm unappreciated. After all my hard work and she slaps me in the face! lol
Visit my photography blog to see all the pictures from our photo shoot.
2 comments:
very nice!
good grief i need to loose weight. thanks for taking our pics, they turned out great!
Post a Comment