Obviously you all know we just have the one car. Well, Chris has been driving the car to work ever since he came home from the Moto GP race in Indy. His body has been tired and sore from the trip, and he got gout on his foot. (lol sorry, dear. I still think it's gout. haha) So anyways....we are starting our gospel meeting this Sunday. Well, I all of a sudden decided I want my hair done. Cuz it's no fun to actually plan ahead for a hair cut. It's more fun to scrounge around at the last minute and try to get in to your favorite hair dresser only to find she's booked solid so then you have to call around and find someone else to do your hair because you want it done really bad and you're willing to take the chance that it will be an "okay" hair cut. (long run on sentence, I know.) Well, last night on the way to Bible study, I called the salon to see if my hair dresser was available for a cut on Thursday (today). Of course! She only had a 2:00 appointment and it was supposed to be raining all day and I wouldn't have the car. So I ask if there was anything else for the rest of the weekend. She only had an 8:00 on Friday evening which wouldn't work for me because I'm off doing a photo shoot at that time. And Saturday she was completely booked up. So I huff and I puff and just give up. Well, today I started thinking that maybe I could go to the owner of the salon for my hair cut. She did my hair 7 years ago for Joy's wedding she did a pretty good job. Well, of course she's booked solid through next week because - SHE'S THE OWNER!!! DUH!!! So, I then begin to contemplate going to a lady at JCPenney that I used to go to a long time ago. I text Chris and tell him what I'm thinking. Not too long after that I get a call from him. He says, "Why don't you call and see if that 2:00 appointment is still available today and if it is, I'll bring the car home on my lunch break and take the bike back to work so you can get your hair done." (the audience in the background is now going "awwhhh" lol) I say, "Are you sure? Isn't is supposed to rain again?" He says, "I'll be fine." So I call and guess what? The 2:00 slot is still open! Hurray for me! I text Chris that I made the appointment. He asks me to clean off his wind sheild on the bike and his visor on his helmet so he's all set to go when he gets home. Meanwhile, I call Joy all giddy and excited that I'm going to get my hair done with the person I wanted in the first place. She says, "Wow! Chris is coming home and bringing you the car just so you can get your hair done? Either that's a lot of love or he's really embarrassed by your hair!" lol
Chris comes home, gets all geared up in his motorcycle gear plus rain gear (yes, I felt guilty watching him put on his rain gear knowing that there's was a pretty good chance that he'd get rained on), and as he was getting ready to walk out of the door I said in the sweetest voice possible, "I love you." He said, "I love you too." Then he got a smirk on his face, a gleam in his pretty hazel eyes, looked at me and said, "Well, obviously I love you." :) He's the best. I know I complain about his faults sometimes (oops! did I just admit that?), but he's a really good guy and spoils me!
See? He's flexing his muscles for me in this picture. Always trying to impress me. :)

Another quick story that I thought was funny, cute and also "blog worthy" is about Cole. I put something about these next two stories on facebook, but it's just not the same as blogging it. :)
We took Cole riding over at Joe and Paulette's last weekend. He would ride around a few laps and then stop and take a break. Every time he'd stop for a break he would walk around and stretch his legs. Well, he's still not used to wearing his riding boots so he walks super funny in them. It almost looks as if he's on stilts the way he walks. He also looks like he's been on a horse for hours too! lol Paulette happened to notice and said laughing, "Cole. You look like you've been riding a horse! You're walking funny!" He smiled and said, "Well, these boots weren't made for walking!"

And, of course, Mason always does funny stuff too. I was cuddling with him on the couch the other day. I decided to tickle him. So I start tickling him really hard. He's laughing super hard and yelling, "Stop!" So I keep tickling him and say, "What's the magic word?" expecting to hear him say "please". He yells, in between laughs, "Abracadabra!" lol I started laughing so hard! So I stopped tickling him. A few minutes later I started it up again. He started yelling, "Abracadabra! Abracadabra!"
2 comments:
Love the Magic word!!!
love the cute stories. keep em' coming.
Post a Comment