Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Safari Playground

Saturday Chris was gone up north salmon fishing. I was supposed to be going to Spicer's Orchard with Paulette, but as soon as we woke up, I looked outside and saw it was raining. It was cold and raining. I was NOT going to go to the orchard. That was what happened last year. Paulette and I took the boys by ourselves to the orchard in the freezing cold weather. It was drizzling out too which made it worse. It was too cold for the kids to do anything fun. They didn't even have any of the fun stuff set up for the kids anyways. All we did was buy donuts and cider and huddle together at a picnic table and eat as fast as we could. Then I let the boys pick out their pumpkins and we left. I was NOT going to do the same thing this year! So, we decided we would go on Sunday on the way home. Well, Tisha called me up and asked me if we wanted to meet her at this place in Holly called The Safari Playground. I thought it would be nice to get the boys out of the house to do something active and fun. So off we went!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids had so much fun! We were there for like 4 hours! They ran and ran and ran! We could hardly get them to sit still to eat their lunch! And Mason and Jonah played so well together. That was the best! Seeing them run together and laugh and try to gang up on Cole instead of each other. :) They would grab the other ones' hand as they walked away or Jonah would put his hand on the small of Mason's back protectively as they'd walk somewhere. It was so sweet. I wish they could play like that all the time. Then I actually wouldn't mind getting them together more often. haha

No comments: