
This lens is SWEEEEEET!!!!!!! The picture quality is so great with it. The pictures look so much more softer and clearer than before. It doesn't have a zoom, which is hard to get used to. I'll start turning the lens to zoom, and then remember it doesn't have a zoom. :) Plus, it definitely helps to make the upgrade in lens when you read about tons of photographers who say that this lens is their favorite for portraits and all the photography books mention that lens too! :)
I take a lot of indoor, low light pictures. Especially this time of year with all the family in town. My house and Mom and Dad's don't have the greatest lighting for pictures some times. So, Chris found a good deal on a flash and bought that for me too. Not a New Year's gift. It's just cuz I really needed a good flash. I LOVE it!

The following picture is one that Chris took. It was night time. The front window shade was open and there was low light in the living room.

Can you tell? It looks like it's daylight out and the sun is coming in through the front window, doesn't it?
Here's another. I'm just blown away at how well the flash works! All you have to do is angle the flash so it bounces off the ceiling or a wall and you don't have those ugly shadows in the picture which are tell tale signs of a flash! What shadows? What flash? You can't even tell! :)

I also got these beauties online for a great deal. Not gifts, just because I need them. :)


I DEFINITELY look and feel like a pro now with all this new gear! :)
The bigger lens hood came in the mail broken. :( But we haven't heard back from the company about getting it replaced (which was a chance we took since we hadn't ordered from that company before), but thankfully Chris can just glue it together and it's good to go! Good thing I got a super deal on it!
I can't wait for next summer so I can really get to use all my new toys and make beautiful pictures! :)
1 comment:
Jealous...So very excited for you : )
Post a Comment