
Haley, being the sweet cousin that she is, let Mason use her DS so he could play too. We felt bad though because we had bought Mason a DS for New Year's, but it was wrapped up waiting for him to open it. Chris thought about giving it to him early so he could play it with everyone else, but then we decided he could wait a couple more hours til we opened presents.
Brian and Kelly were smart and had some of their gifts they ordered sent straight to Mom and Dad's. So, a little gift wrapping took place soon after dinner since we were opening gifts that night.
I don't remember what was so funny. :)
Cole and Grant. Finally! These two were inseparable that week! It was so cute to watch. They hadn't really gotten along and been best buds before. They didn't fight or anything like that, but they didn't play with eachother like they dad that week. They were constantly sitting by eachother and playing with eachother. Grant even got to have a sleep over at our house. That was neat for them. :)
Playing the nerf game on the wii with Ethan.
He was so excited to get his DS. The first thing he pulled out of the package was the charger. As soon as he pulled the wrapping paper away he exclaimed, "A DS charger!" :) He was so excited to have the charger. Then he noticed the DS in the case.
Uncle Danny got Cole two Thor hats. They were wrapped up in clear plastic bag inside the box. Cole pulled the bag out and started reading what the white label sticker on the bag said. He even started reading the part numbers. lol
Ok. Explanation of the above picture - We got Brian a lap top pad. I ran out of my big boxes to wrap it in, so it was obvious by the shape what the gift was. I teasingly said to Brian, "I bet you can't guess what that is!" to which he said, "Nope." And then sat it on his lap and pretended to type on his laptop. :) I had to snap a picture.
My favorite gift wrapping of the night. Mason picked it out himself and, obviously, wrote it all himself. He was so proud of himself.
I got my Lia Sophia bracelet I had been bugging Chris about! :) That was my gift from Cole.


The package was addressed to Brian and Chris couldn't figure out what he would have wanted from his list that would come in that size package. Haha - it was just money inside! :) Cute idea.


The package was addressed to Brian and Chris couldn't figure out what he would have wanted from his list that would come in that size package. Haha - it was just money inside! :) Cute idea.
We had so much fun that night. Everyone enjoyed all their gifts. The kids played for hours and hours. The adults played Phase 10 and Brian and I lost BIG TIME! It was pretty bad.
The next day was our annual cookie baking day. Mom, Kelly, Grandma, Linda, Haley, and Myself get together and make gobs of cookies and good stuff to snack on throughout the week and for New Year's Eve and New Year's. The only problem this year was that we started eating too much of the stuff we made and had to put it away in the basement, otherwise, at the rate we were going, there wouldn't have been any left over come New Year's Eve. lol


















1 comment:
Good Pictures! I am so jealous of your new flash/thing those inside pictures at night are amazing! I LOVE the picture of Grant and Cole laughing on the stairs-too sweet!
Post a Comment