As you can see....no picture. I forgot. Had an uneventful day and nothing worth taking a picture of. Then my evening was going to my mom's for dinner (which I could have taken a picture of) and then helping Chris put in a new toilet for her. You didn't want to see a picture of that! So...no picture for Day 12.
I am sorry to say that I am slowly losing interest in the 365 challenge. Days like #12 are hard to remember to pull out the camera and find something great to take a picture of and to write about. But I guess it doesn't have to be spectacular. It's just writing and taking pictures of my life. And it's not so spectacular during the week - most of the time. :)
I need to do better and stick with this. Or maybe I should just concentrate on sticking with one thing at a time. Like my Weight Watchers journey. Maybe I should focus on that first! *SIGH* I'm starting to get frustrated and depressed about that. I know what I have to do. I know how to do it. Now I just have to DO IT! I get lazy and don't want to figure out points for my dinners. Breakfast and lunch is easy. But figuring out points on every single package for the stuff I make at dinner is time consuming and so I end up skipping and guessing or just not writing anything down. I'm a WW flunky. I can do this! I need to put little Post It's all over the house that say "You can do it!" on them. lol Maybe that will motivate me. I already tried putting a picture of myself at my heaviest and a picture of what I want to look like on the fridge and do you think I've really looked at those pictures before getting into the fridge for something to eat? NO!
UGH! Ok. That's it. That's my rant and rave for Day 12. I still have a day 13 that I'm late on. Oh boy......
No comments:
Post a Comment