Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 14.

Photobucket

Grocery ads. Coupons. Meal lists. Grocery lists. Grocery shopping. Blah, blah, blah.
Every Thursday I have a date with all of them.
It really starts on Sundays. We stop at the gas station. I go in and grab The Flint Journal and The Detroit Free Press. I make sure I grab from the middle of the pile and I always check to make sure there are coupon inserts in it before I buy it. Monday or Tuesday I go through the coupons, clip out the ones I want, put the rest of the inserts in a bag to pass on to Paulette, and then I put my coupons in my organizer. Sometimes I will go through the grocery ads that day or I wait til Wednesday. I figure out how many meals I need to make for the next week, then I look to see what meats are on sale and look through the rest of the ads to see if any of the stuff on sale matches any of my coupons. I make out my list, and then I'm all done. Yep. Pretty boring.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

But look at all the money your saving!