Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 18.

Photobucket

The day of love.
We don't usually go all out for Valentine's Day. Usually a card, some chocolates and a little dinner out. This year we went ALL OUT! Chris got me a coat and ski pants, and I got him a jacket and boots. Romantic, huh? I know you're jealous! That's what you have to look forward to when you hit the big 1-0 in married years. :)

I spent the day doing loads and loads of laundry, making orange cranberry cookies for the dentist and oral surgeon, and then my three guys took me out to dinner to Sagano's. It was DELISH!!!!!

They brought the boys chopsticks. I didn't think they would know what to do with them, but they were pros. They picked them up and started eating with them like they'd done it before. :) It took a few minutes for Mason to come around because he was afraid they were going to light the grill up again with "the big fire" - as he called it. hehe I just left him alone and before long, he was picking up his chopsticks and eating his noodles, rice, and shrimp like nothing. He LOVED the shrimp. He kept dipping his shrimp and rice into the yum yum sauce. It was so cute. Cole was such a good eater. He's normally a good eater, but I was really pleased at how well he was eating his dinner because he doesn't like Chinese food and this was somewhat similar. He liked his soup and salad and he liked everything else, except the shrimp. He gave his shrimp to Mason. He had some of Paulette's steak and he said he liked it better than the chicken. My kids are getting expensive taste now - steak and shrimp. We might be in trouble. lol

I thoroughly enjoyed my Valentine's Day and I definitely felt loved. :) Thanks again, Chris, Cole, and Mason.

No comments: