Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 17.

Photobucket

This is how we all felt Sunday night when we got home. We had such a huge weekend! Friday we were out shopping all night. Saturday was spent at Motown winter blast and then ice skating afterwards. Then on Sunday, Chris and I went and played laser tag with Matt and Rachel after lunch. It was so much fun! I loved it since you couldn't get hurt. :) Mom and Dad watched the boys and Hannah for us so we could go have fun. We had pizza, pop, played games of laser tag, and then we had fun with our tokens for the arcade. We each got 5 tokens. The first thing I spent my tokens on.....Dance, Dance Revolution! Oh yeah! :) Rachel and I battled eachother. She had already used up some of her tokens before I did and didn't have enough to play the game, but Matt gladly contributed some tokens so he and Chris could watch us make fools of ourselves. haha Let's just say we weren't terrible, but we could have been better. :) We did 3 levels. We tied the first two and then Rachel beat me on the last one. Now I want a dance game for the Wii. That is really good exercise. And it's fun! :)

No comments: