#1. -----> When you're trying to find a parking spot, locate one, put your blinker on and patiently wait while they put their last few bags into their car - that sitting there where they can see you with your blinker on only means that they're going to take their good ole' sweet time and just sit in their car after it's loaded so you get impatient, upset and just drive by to look for another spot. Yes. Seriously happenened. I was getting ready to drive off and just park the 10 spots farther away when someone climbed in the car next to the spot I was waiting for and left. So I took that spot. And wouldn't you know it - the second I pulled into my spot, put the car in park and got out, she put her car in reverse and left. GRRH!!! I HATE it when people do stuff like that!
Ok....and last but not least....
Lesson #2.------> When you're walking around Meijer and you notice men AND women looking at you as you walk by - that it's probably not because they think you're pretty or you're dressed nice - nope! It's probably because you have a large piece of kleenex stuck in your sunglasses on top your head and it's fluttering around on your head like a feather. Yep. That was totally me. I happened to notice that there were a few blotchy spots on my face while I was driving - so being the careful multi-tasking driver that I am - pulled a kleenex out of my purse and proceeded to smooth out the makeup on my face. Well, I had my sunglasses on and some of the kleenex obviously got stuck in the side of my sunglasses.
I'm kind of scared to go back to Meijer now. I wonder what lovely experience will happen next......
No comments:
Post a Comment