Tuesday, March 29, 2011

little bits

Decorating a house and getting it just the way you want takes time and money. Tons of money! Needless to say, we don't have it half the way we want it to be, but slowly we're getting there. This past week we did a few more enhancements to the house. Here is one of them...

Photobucket

We got the vases at IKEA and I found the flowers at Jo Ann's. I just need a black table runner now!

Photobucket

And this vase and flowers have been in the corner in the dining room for a while, but I had the bamboo shoots still tied together, the tags were still on the flowers (which I didn't know haha) and I hadn't put the foam blocks in the bottom of the vase to raise the flowers up better. So, we finally got that taken care of! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

I love the vases and flowers on the table!

Tisha said...

LOVE! wanna come decorate my house next?