Cole had spent the night so he was already there when we got there. Right away he said to me, "Mom, I made you a birthday card today." He had a huge grin on his face. Then he said he wanted to give it to me. He made sure to tell me he made it on his own. :)

Look at what he put on the upper left hand of the card....

LOL He asked Mom if she had the stamp that said "horns to blow, bright balloons, etc." :) What a sense of humor he's got! Then he "whispered" (but we could all hear) to Chris that he was going to surprise me with breakfast in the morning. Chris said, "You cannot use the stove, oven, or toaster." To which Cole "whispered" back, "I'm going to make her cereal." I smiled and said, "You're going to let me sleep in right?" He said, "I'm going to make it and have it sitting on the table for you so it's ready when you wake up." I said, "You can't put the milk in it though." To which his reply was, "Awwh!!!!" LOL I'm glad I made it clear that it would be good to leave the milk out of the cereal until I was ready to actually eat it. :)
After dinner, the guys went outside and Mom and I played hand and foot.

She didn't even let me win on the day before my birthday!

Cake time! Yumm! Mom didn't have a number 3 candle, so this was Chris's idea to make 30 on the cake....

Get it? 7-4=3 Put the 3 in front of the 0 and that's 30. LOL


After hand and foot, I asked Chris if we could stay later and play more games, he said, "Trying to sow all your wild oats before you get old?" :) I WAS trying to take advantage of the last hours I had in my 20's. I was livin' it up!!!! haha
Thanks again, Mom and Dad. I had a lot of fun! Even if you guys didn't let me win any games. hehe
1 comment:
Wish I could have been there. Glad you had a good 2nd birthday dinner!
Post a Comment