Sunday, April 10, 2011

hello

My old friends and I were reunited today. Hello, old friend...

Photobucket

My flip flops make me smile. :) I was gone all day in Bay City for a baby shower and couldn't enjoy the beautiful warm weather. After we got home around 6:00 pm, we all ran inside, Chris opened every window, we put on shorts, t-shirts, and....our flip flops. :) I was practically giddy as I was pulling them out of the bin in the basement. Before I got them I said to Chris, "Guess what today is?" He said, "What?" I got a huge smile and said, "The day I get to pull out my flip flops!" HEHEHEHE If I could live in flip flops year round - I would. Whoever invented the flip flop is BRILLIANT!!! I especially couldn't wait to get on my beloved flip flops after walking around in 5 inch heels all day!

We had a couple hours to enjoy the outside before the kids' bedtime...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hello, Mr. Sun.
Photobucket


Hello, green grass!
Photobucket


Hello, love birds. 10 years and going strong! :)
Photobucket


Hello, family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I fear this was just a taste of summer and we will have to wait a little bit longer, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

I feel the same way! I am so ready for summer! Brian had to cut our grass yesterday!

Organized Chaos said...

Oh, I forgot, I like the new header : )