Mother's Day morning, the boys surprised me with cards when I got out of the shower. :) Chris helped them pick them out and printed them. Then they colored them beautifully for me. They were so proud of themselves. Those kinds of gifts are the best.

After church service, we went to Olive Garden for lunch with Steve and his girlfriend, Jenna.

Cole made me a Mother's Day book at school and presented it to me Friday night, but here are pictures from it. (These pictures are from my IPOD so some of them loaded onto the blog sideways and upside down. I have no idea why.)




(The above page says "My mom likes the pictures I draw her with my pencils. She thinks I am a artist." and "My mom likes keeping me and my brother healthy." :)

(The above page says "Her favorite things are playing games with me at the table."


(The above page says "She likes the pictures I draw her, I like to go shopping with her, My favorite thing I like to do with her is play games, She likes good grades from me, She's kind, She helps us obey, She helps us stay healthy, and Loves me and my brother." :)
I will always treasure and cherish gifts like this. Those mean more than any store bought present.
I LOVE my job as a Mom. It's hard, but very rewarding when you see what good children YOU are raising and you see that all your hard work was not done in vain. I love my boys God blessed me with and I hope I am blessed with many more years as their Mom.
1 comment:
What a sweet book!
Post a Comment