Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chicago - Day 4 - The Riverwalk

Monday morning we finally got to eat our breakfast outside. It was still cold enough to wear jackets, but the sun was so bright that we decided to eat outside. We HAD to eat outside at least once this trip. So we headed downstairs and next door to Bella Bacinos....


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(YUMMM!!!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we headed back up to our room to grab our maps and everything else we needed.

Photobucket
(....I snapped a few pictures from the window while I was there)

Photobucket

Now for a nice stroll on the Riverwalk....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The following pictures are all taken by Chris:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...great job on the sun flare!)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...visiting another bathroom - jk - I was just pretending here. One bathroom I walked by without having to go into. It was hard and I really wanted to see what it looked like, but I held back and decided against it lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...that fountain was built to commemorate when the flow of the river was changed and drawn away from Lake Michigan.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(....trying to throw me overboard! ok. not really. we're really good actors! lol)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...I pretended to give the statue a kiss and when I leaned on it, it started to fall over! It didn't, but the pole it was stuck to wasn't very strong)

Photobucket
(....I'm allowed one model pose right?)

My turn to take the camera back now.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...every hour that fountain squirts a stream of water)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...do you see us?)


Photobucket

Photobucket


Now on to make our dinner reservations at Banderas, then the Segway tour!
(stay tuned...)

No comments: