....he looks thrilled. F.Y.I. - he doesn't smile much. lol
They had a junior go cart track so, of course, we took the boys there!
....Mason was so cute when the guy was buckling him in. He looked up at him and said in the tiniest, sweetest voice, "I'm kind of nervous." My heart melted and I almost started crying. He was so cute! The guy just smiled at him and then sent him on his way.
....Jonah in a go cart is hilarious! He hardly looked at where he was going. He was either watching us watching him, or watching his feet, or watching the boys. lol He didn't keep too straight of a line, obviously. It was like watching his mom out on the track bwahaha!
....Chris used Cole's video camera to record them and he used an announcer voice and acted like it was a real race. It was cute.
....I don't think Lucas liked the noise. :)
....Uh oh!
After the go carts, we met Mom and Dad at the Trolley Center. Instead of taking our cars and paying for parking in Gatlinburg and dealing with all the traffic, we decided to take the trolley. I sooooo wanted to bust out singing July Garland's trolley song while we were riding it, but Chris told me he would be absolutely mortified if I did it. I should have done it anyways. lol We rode the trolley to the Gatlinburg welcome center and then waited for another trolley to come pick us up....
....they're looking at the map of Gatlinburg.
...some cute little rocks they had in a flower bed in Gatlinburg.
A lot of candy stores along the main strip....
And there was no shortage on stores that sold these....
or these....
and last but not least, these....
Gatlinburg was very busy and had a lot of the same stores down the strip, but it was nice to say we went there and it was a change from Dollywood. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment