Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the bus

Today was the Mason's first full day of Kindergarten. I did good all morning. I didn't tear up or get sad. I guess I was too busy packing lunches, making they were dressed properly, making sure they were fed (that's kind of an important one), making sure their teeth were brushed and beds made. On top of all of that, I needed to have them sign some school papers and it takes Mason a while to write things. After we were ready to go outside for pictures, I still was so busy thinking about pictures and all of that that it still didn't sink in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The new school shoes....
Photobucket

We had gotten Cole Echo shoes the day before we left for Tennessee but we barely let him wear them because they were for school. Well, the night before school, Chris was cleaning their shoes and noticed that the rubber was coming off the sides of the shoes. So we took those back and exchanged them for these cool Adidas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
....me and my 3rd grader.

Photobucket
.....and my big Kindergartner.

Photobucket
....showing me how he's going to do his push ups in gym class.

Photobucket
....lol Cole did the same thing up until last year - the buses brakes are loud so they plug their ears haha


Photobucket

Photobucket
....I think Cole was a tad bit embarrassed that I was taking pictures with one hand and video taping with the other. At least I was dressed in normal clothes and didn't have on my pj's and moon boots. lol That's in the winter time. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My heart just left with them on that bus. I waited til after the bus pulled away and then I walked up to the house with tears slowly streaming down my face. My baby wasn't a baby anymore. He is a Kindergartener.

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

awwwww...love him waving at you on the bus!