When I came out to get the boys breakfast, I noticed Chris had left them each a note on the table...

Their notes were so sweet that I cried. :) Chris took time out of his busy morning to make sure he wrote them special notes about school - he wished them a good day, that they'd make friends, that'd they have fun, and he told them how proud he was of them and that they're smart and can do anything they set their minds to do. He also told them he loved them. :) He's such a great Dad.
Cole had a full day. Mason had orientation today for an hour so I had to take him and bring him home right after. Even though I couldn't get pictures of Mason getting on the bus and it wasn't his first full day, I got pictures anyways and I'll get more tomorrow. :)










(not a huge fan of the maroon jacket, but we try to let the kids show individuality in their clothes and that's the jacket he picked....oh well)


....the teacher passed out a paper that she wanted the kids to full out with their names and different things about themselves. Mason is signing his name on the paper.

...this is Joshua. He is Hanna's little brother and Hanna is a little girl that's been in Cole's class ever since they started in Kindergarten. So we've known Hanna and Josh and their mom for a few years now. I was so excited, and so was Mason, to find out that Josh would be in the same class. :)
Mason is a little nervous about school and a little excited at the same time. Having Joshua in the same class helps and his teacher, Mrs. Wilson, is really nice and remembers teaching Cole for kindergarten. I can't wait to see how my boys grow this year. :)
1 comment:
So cute! And wow a first day of school note from your DAD! Pretty impressive. It's hard at first and you will always miss them, but time to your self is nice too!
Post a Comment