Friday, January 20, 2012

Deeeetroit!!!!!

Matt (from church) asked us last Wednesday night if we were interested in going to the Detroit Auto Show. He said he was able to get us tickets through work for pretty cheap. We had never been and had wanted to go eventually, so we took him up on his offer!

(There are a million pictures - all compliments of Chris - but there's just too many to post on here, so I'll just put up a few.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...Chris was drooling over this sound system.

Photobucket

I want this car!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...Hot Wheels Camaro

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...completely covered in the Line-X spray.

Photobucket

Photobucket
...I'd settle for this car too - the E-Bugster :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...At the Ford exhibit, they had this open area where they would video you and a stunt driver driving 360's around you on the screen. I'll have to figure out how to post the video up.

Photobucket

No comments: