The Maners family made in to Michigan on Friday night so, of course, that's the night we opened gifts! We aren't very patient haha.





....loooong story behind this shirt - it goes like this: I had originally bought Chris a different Kawasaki Ninja shirt. I bought it at the same time that I bought a shirt for Matt's birthday. Chris happened to be talking about Matt's shirt - the graphics - and how he didn't like a lot of graphics on his shirts. I started smiling because the shirt I got him had a lot of graphics on it. So I instantly started doubting whether or not he'd like it. I finally decided to return it and get him a different shirt. So, I got him the one in the above picture. Later, after he had opened it, I told him there was a green shirt like the one I got him. He said he'd like the green one instead but in a bigger size. So I went and ordered the green Kawasaki shirt in the correct size and waited for it to come in. A week later I went in to pick it up. I brought it home, Chris tried it on - it was a lot bigger than the other size, so it looked too baggy, plus the green wasn't a bright lime green - it was more pastel. So, Chris asked me to take it back and get the black Kawasaki shirt I had originally got him and in the original size LOL.


Cole's Party:
This year, I did something different for Cole's party. I arranged everyone in teams to play Minute to Win It games. I was so excited about the games. Well, they didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped - they were MUCH harder than I thought they would be for everyone. Luckily, Kelly saved the day and was able to do them all. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have heard the end of it from everyone else haha.













Chris was a MAJOR help with the cake. I was feeling a little Martha Stewart, so I attempted a cake that we found online. Didn't turn out as well as the one I saw, but not too bad for a first attempt.
No comments:
Post a Comment