Mason has turned into a Daddy's boy and it's so cute! I'm slightly jealous but mostly just happy because he's been a mommy's boy for too long. It's so sweet seeing him grab Chris's hand when they're walking.
He was tired of walking, (it was a lot of walking) so Daddy offered him a "ride" for a while. :)
I tried to get the boys' picture with the National Guard bike but they wouldn't. Then I tried to get their picture with a soldier, but they wouldn't do that either. They were a little more bored than I thought they would be so.....
Daddy bought them popcorn. And it was half off! He knows how to spot a good deal! lol
Chris felt a little left out that he didn't have his bike there, but we still had fun. On our way out, we saw that another bike stunt show was about to start, so we got front row for this show. The boys loved it! They even got a high five from one of the stunters and a pat on the head!
The boys even got to see one of the guys burn off their tire. When the show was over and we were walking back to the car, the boys couldn't stop talking about their favorite parts of the bike show. I think they had fun after all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment