Monday, February 18, 2008

Early Spring Cleaning


I became motivated today to start my spring cleaning. Actually, the show on TLC (Jon and Kate Plus 8) motivated me to clean today. I watched it last night and I tell you.....for having 8 kids, she is very organized and has a very clean house. She is very anal about it. I thought, "If she can do all that with 8 kids, surely I can do it with just 2!" I keep a very clean house on a day to day basis in general, but deep cleaning is what I'm talking about. I always sweep, mop. dust, and vacuum. And my bathroom always gets cleaned! That is just disgusting to use a dirty bathroom! I am kind of anal when it comes to that stuff in my house. But today, I pulled out my handy bucket from the laundry room, filled it up with hot water and Pine-Sol, and I cleaned all my walls and baseboards around the house! I was so proud of myself! My house is so clean and smells so fresh now! I completed that with doing the rest of my housework so I would feel complete! Hurray for feeling motivated and getting the tough cleaning done!!!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

yay for you! wanna come over to my house...