
On our way up north, we stopped in Birch Run to go to the Columbia store to buy new coats and ski pants. Afterwards, we began our trip with delicious Starbucks! Why three cups when there was only two of us? Well, the lady making my soy vanilla hazelnut latte, accidentally put a shot of espresso in it, so I got a free drink for her mix-up. Both were good. When we left Starbucks, Chris thought he was just pulling around behind the building to leave, but then we noticed he was driving the wrong way thru the drive-thru. We laughed pretty hard at that! Good thing no one was coming the other way!
2 comments:
Ok so I know its probably lame of me to admit...Whenever I get starbucks I feel classier, richer, if you will.
There is a definite difference in you have feeling when holding a Starbucks cup vs. a Speedway cup.
Get this....this was actually my first time buying a "cappuccino" type drink from Starbucks. I looked at the guy who was waiting on us and said, "Is there any way you can make it taste like the $.90 cappuccinos from the gas station?" He smiled and said, "Sure." All the while he was probably thinking, "What an idiot!" lol
Post a Comment