Saturday, May 8, 2010

the weirdest places

Guess who I met today? Andrea from this season's of The Biggest Loser! And guess WHERE I met her? Mason's Tee Ball of all places! Isn't that the weirdest?! As we were walking out and the next Tee Ball league (5-6 yr. olds) were coming in, I happened to see her talking to some people and instantly I thought, "She looks familiar. I know her from somewhere." And then it hit! And just when it hit me, I turned and looked at Chris who had the exact same expression on his face and we both said, almost in unison, "It's Andrea from The Biggest Loser!" So, obviously I had to stick around to talk to her and get a picture with her. :)

Photobucket

I LOVE that show and watch it religiously every week! I knew she lived in Ann Arbor, but what are the odds - seriously - that I would run into her in tiny little Tee Ball. Oh well. It was pretty cool.

No comments: