Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blonde at heart

Ok. I'm just going to come right out and admit it before Chris has the chance to spread it all around the internet first....Last night in the car I said to Chris, "Did you know there was an eclipse the other day?" He looked at me and said, "No there wasn't." I said, "Yes there was. A whole bunch of people of facebook said they were going to watch it." I waited for a comment but didn't get one. I turned, looked at him. He was just sitting there staring at me and then he hung his head and shook it in disbelief. Right away I guessed that wasn't a good thing?? He looked at me and said, "Are you serious?" I said, "What?!" He said, "The 'eclipse' they're talking about is the new Twilight movie called 'Twilight: The Eclipse'!" LOL I had to laugh out loud at myself. I mean, what else is there to do? He clearly did not see the humor in it though. haha He still had that look on his face like, "I married a blonde! I can't believe she just said that!" Oh well. At least I'm able to laugh at myself even though my husband doesn't think I'm funny. :) If you can't laugh at yourself and situations like that, then you might as well give up. That's how I look at it. If there's nothing you can do about something, it's better to laugh it off then waste your energy getting upset. That's my little tip for the day. :)

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

LOL You crack me up!

Tisha said...

seriously, what planet are you from? lol. i bet cole even knows.