



Mason was being a little rough. I kept worrying he was going to seriously hurt someone. He's small but he packs a good punch! :) Even Matt discovered Mason is stronger and smarter than he thought. Matt came in the house afterwards and told Chris, "I underestimated how smart those kids are!" Mason was holding one of the red capes. He held it up in the air and acted like he was going to throw it at Matt. Matt thought, "Hmm...it's just a cloth cape. That won't hurt." So he looked at Mason and said, "Go ahead. Throw it." So Mason did. What Matt didn't know was that Mason had clipped a toy calculator to the inside of the cape. Mason sent that cape hurling through the air and the calculator hit Matt right in the forehead! LOL I think he'll twice before he tells Mason to throw something at him again.:)

Kayley's hair cracked me up. She had started out the day with a pony tail, but she pulled it out and that's how her hair stayed for the rest of the day. :)
Sweet little Hannah. I couldn't resist taking her pictures and making up a collage of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment