

After riding for a while, I was tired and my arms needed a break. The sun was shining and the weather was so perfect that I could have fallen asleep and taken a nap right then and there!



(Chris took that picture. Isn't it awesome!)

Ok. Here's the story behind this picture and why I look so goofy. Chris kept laughing and teasing me all day saying, "Put your goggles down! You have them too high on your forehead!" I kept saying, "They feel fine though. That's where they sit on my nose." I didn't really know. All I knew was they felt fine. Well, after we came home and started looking through the pictures and I saw this...I started laughing so hard! I said to Chris, "Ok. Now I see what you were talking about!" Next time I go riding, I will make sure they aren't up so high. I can laugh at myself. I'm not afraid. :) And on a side note: Those goggles make my eyes look super Asian! lol



When we stopped to have lunch, Mason walked over to the porch and collapsed on it and said, "I'm so tired!" He acted like his body was just so exhausted from riding. I didn't realize sitting in front of his Dad on a quad was that tiring! lol
After lunch Mason wanted to try Cole's dirt bike. Chris wanted to wait til the end of the day to see if Mason still wanted to try it before he attached the training wheels to it. Mason kept saying he wanted to ride it, so Chris put them on.

As soon as Chris started the dirt bike up, Mason was a little unsure of himself and whether he wanted to ride or not. He said he wanted to get off, but Chris reassured him that he would be fine and that he would be right there with him. Then he said, "Ok, I'll try" and as soon as Chris put it in gear, he took off and never wanted to stop! After one pass around the house, he pulled up to Chris, used the foot break to stop and said, "Dad! I want it faster!" :)





Haha. Cole was trying to help him kick start the bike.


It was so cute watching Cole run along side Mason. He was being so supportive. He kept saying things like, "Good job, buddy. You're doing it! Keep going!" :) It was so sweet!

Chris and Cole decided to take the quad and go ride with Mason.




It was so strange watching Mason ride around on the dirt bike. It was like watching Cole. Well, it was only a week ago that Cole was wearing the same riding gear, but it also reminded me of when Cole first started riding the dirt bike. I couldn't help myself and I had to dig through old cd's of pictures to find some old pictures of Cole. Below are the comparisons.

1 comment:
LOVE the one of all 4 of you!!!
Post a Comment