
Making faces for dad while I use the potty.


The first stop was the tractors. Cole really wanted to ride those around. He went and hopped on one, but it was missing a pedal. So he went to look for another one. It had a flat tire. I think it took him a few tries til he found one.


They had a little cement road for the tractors to drive on. He followed the road to the tunnel and then all of a sudden, he didn't like that tractor anymore and hopped off and left it sitting right infront of the tunnel. There was a little boy sitting behind him on his little tractor looking at him like, "Dude. Seriously?" I laughed and said, "Cole, move your tractor out of the way!" He looks around at the tractor and says, "Oh." Like it didn't even occur to him that someone else could be trying to ride too. lol Kids!


The two Mrs. Stuve's. :)


lol. the kid in the picture cracks me up cuz it looks like jonah is headed right for him and neither him, jonah, or nathan for that matter cares! haha
We tried to get Cole to go on the pull rope trolley thing but he was too scared.




Mason climbed up to the top of the huge mound of dirt, but he was a little apprehensive about coming down on his own.......

....so dad came to his rescue. :)


Cole had no problem climbing up to the top and then sliding all the way down on his butt.





Apparently the slide was very bumpy and hurt going down. :)
This next slide was the best one. They stayed at this one forever! They'd come down, run back up and get in line and come down again. They probably would have done that all day if we let them!


Some kind of karate, ninja move I'm guessing....?

Mason was so cute. He'd sit so prim and proper with his hands folded in front of him. He would rarely make a sound or a squeal as he came down. Mom laughed and said he looked like he was praying.

Cole had to experiment different "cool" ways to come down the slide.


I think he discovered coming down on his side while making the peace sign was the coolest.
After we tore them away from the slide so we could go experience other things they had at the orchard, Cole ran right for the tractors again. He was bound and determined to find a good tractor that he could ride.

The wheels crack me up. LOL


We had to stand and wait for the Spicer Express to pass before we could go over to the live bee display. Wait! Who is that I see right in front?

We know them! :)



Waiting in the train to take off!

After the train ride we were a little chilled so we decided it was time for cider and donuts! Yumm!!!!! They were sooooo good! My mouth is watering as I type this. I saved flex points especially so I could have two cinnamon donuts. :)


Mom had mentioned that she was getting hot cider because it was so cold out. I thought, "ooh! That sounds good! So when I went up to order our donuts and pay for them and the gallon of cider we were buying, I quickly added a hot cider to the order for myself. Well, I didn't think to ask Chris if he wanted one too, so therefore he endlessly teased me about my hot cider and his cold cider. So I took a picture of him "freezing" with his cold cold cider.

And he got a picture of me with my nice, hot, steamy cider. :)





The boys had to go back to the big slide again before we left. This time no one else was around so I decided to join in the fun too! :)





Cole called that his fish move. lol




It was a very fun day and I'm so glad the weather cooperated and didn't rain on us. :) I'm glad Chris got to come. I know the boys had a blast!
1 comment:
LOVE the pictures of you on the slide!!! And the bee thing looks really neat!
Post a Comment