Tuesday, February 15, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 16.

Photobucket

Saturday, we went to the Motown Winter Blast in Detroit.

One of the attractions there were the ice sculptures. There was a bench made entirely of ice. Of course, I just HAD to get our picture taken on it. So, I go and sit down on the bench and leave just enough room for Chris to sit on my right side. The edge of the bench was worn down from so many people sliding off it all day. So I started sliding off it. My feet couldn't reach the ground to hold myself up. I had to put one arm around the back of the bench to keep myself up. Chris lifted Cole up on the bench, then Mason. Mason started to slip off. He put him back up and he managed to stay. Then Chris decided he was going to squeeze in on the end of the bench where there was no room for him! So, to make room for himself, he pushed us all down the bench. Well, that made me and Mason slide off! There were tons of people standing around watching and waiting for their turns. I was laughing so hard. Chris tried sliding us down again. Again......we slid off the bench. Then Chris says, "Hold Mason on so he doesn't fall off!" Then in between laughing, I say ,"I can't! I'm trying to hold myself up!" So, I did the only thing I could think of to keep myself and Mason up on the bench.

The whole day was a blast!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

HAHAHAHA! I didn't even notice your leg up holding him on at first!