
Monday was pretty uneventful. I wasn't feeling good. I finally came down with the cold that Chris and the boys have been battling. I tried to take it easy and not do too much, but that only lasts so long with me. Eventually, I see the dishes needing to be done, the laundry needing to be done, the floor that needs to be swept, the carpet that needs vaccuuming, and then there's dinner. I wasn't too under the weather that I couldn't cook dinner for my family. Later that night, Chris needed a hair cut and so did Cole. Chris got his usual cut, and this time we decided to give Cole a different hair cut. He's been rockin' the Bieber cut, but we decided to try out Mike Shinoda's hair style - the longer hair style. (He's in Linkin Park) I am not a professional hair stylist and never profess to be one, but I do ok with what little knowledge I have and so far (fingers crossed) haven't made a big mistake with the boys' hair. As fast as their hair grows, I can't see spending that much money on getting their hair cut all the time.
So, that was my day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment