
The Big Game is finally here!
The whole day has been a great one. First we started out by going to worship service. I taught Mason's class and he did great - again. :)Then we had a potluck and sing at the Baker's. Cole almost won Risk against his Dad, Matt, Rachel, and Andrew. I got to drive home in almost freezing rain weather because Chris forgot his wallet at home. Then, it was rush home to watch the game on the dvr. We drove home in silence because Chris didn't want to hear the score of the game. He wanted to wait and see the whole thing when we got home. :)
So, there is currently a minute and 2 seconds left in the game. I know who wins because I was on fb and saw someone post the results already. I am not allowed to tell Chris the results though. :)
It's just us at home. We're having our own little party. Cole is in bed because he has school tomorrow. (He had his pizza though.) Mason is sprawled out on the couch next to Chris and keeps tossing and turning and smacking Chris in the face.(He didn't want to wake up to eat, so his pizza is in the fridge waiting.) I didn't make tons of snack food since it was just us. But....to me this is perfect. The perfect party.
I love my family. I love my home. I am one blessed lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment