Monday, February 7, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 11.

Photobucket


Tonight's activities consisted of going to the store with the boys to pick out Valentine's cards and treats. The boys were pretty quick at picking out which cards they wanted. Then we went and looked over the valentine candy isle where Cole discovered little red boxes of Brach's Heart candies. So, after buying our goodies (which included scanning 26 little boxes of candy), we came home to where I helped Cole design his Valentine's box for his school party. :)

I think Cole enjoyed that a lot. It was fun helping him do a school project. He got real excited when I showed him all the cool stickers that I had from scrapbooking. He picked out extreme sports valentine's, and I happened to have extreme sports stickers to match! It was perfect! Plus, it was nice getting to spend that time with Cole. I don't get to spend that much time with him since he's gone all day at school, then when he gets home, I'm busy with dinner and he's doing his reading and homework and chores. Then he gets a little time to play with his brother, then it's bed time. I see Mason all day and get plenty of him, but not that much of Cole. I think he tends to get overlooked sometimes as well and I don't want him to feel overlooked. I want him to feel special. I want to be a better mom and make sure that both my kids grow up and know how much I loved them.

That's what I'm going to focus on. But for now....boys are in bed, and I have the memories of tonight and how much fun I had with my firstborn and how he came and snuggled on the couch with me after he got his pj's on. :)

No comments: