Saturday, February 5, 2011

365 Challenge. Day 9.

Photobucket

I choose this for today's project picture because I'm comfortable enough with myself to make fun of me. :) And apparently my husband feels comfortable enough to make fun of me too. :)

I guess I have a penguin waddle when I skate. My legs don't move very much. I just barely move my feet and my arms stay straight out to the sides and don't move. Chris was so nice to point out and demonstrate to me what I look like when I skate. I was laughing so hard. He had my style down exactly!

I will say in my defense that I did not fall one single time. I might have come close a couple of times and I might have grabbed the guy who was waiting to take our picture for us because I couldn't stop and just kept circling around him and almost fell, but ........ I DID NOT FALL!!!! lol

We had fun. I love that we have these hobbies to do with our boys that don't involve a tv or video games. It's getting out and getting exercise and just having good ole' fashioned fun.

No comments: