
Mason LOVES this show. I was listening and slightly watching this show as I wrote my previous post and I was thinking "Why do I let Mason watch this show?" The show actually gets on my nerves! Correction - Max gets on my nerves. Have you ever watched the show? It's basically about a little bunny (Max) who lives with his big sister (Ruby). I don't know why they don't have parents. Ruby is young enough to play dress up, have tea parties, and be in bunny scouts - so I'm guessing she's kind of young - and why am I over analyzing a kids cartoon?
The whole show is Max doing stuff he's not supposed to do and his sister always says "no" but he keeps insisting and then the end of show always ends in Max getting his way and what he wants always ends up helping out Ruby somehow.
Maybe this show is sending a wrong message to Mason....lol
I don't know why I felt the need to write a whole post devoted to this show, but it was fresh on my mind and my fingers felt like typing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment