Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad

Thursday I was able to join the family again at Crossroads Village and Tisha and her boys were able to come too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were being unusually nice to eachother that week. We had to document it. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Lukey found a mud puddle)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...he looks like a mean teacher!)

Photobucket
(...and he thinks he's funny lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(...now THAT'S a teacher who means business! lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Papa bought everyone $.50 worth of candy from the corner store (their candy is super cheap so you get alot for that amount). I wasn't going to pick out any because none of it looked super tempting, but when I heard Tisha say, "Dad, can I have her 50 cents worth of candy then?" then I changed my mind and found some candy. lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The three brothers. :)

Photobucket

Certain people were tired of getting their picture taken, so they weren't as cooperative.

Photobucket


Photobucket
(...very attractive, Dad)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had such a fun week! I'm so glad all my family came up. I wish they could have stayed longer and I wish we didn't have baseball games to rush to, but it was still fun. :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Ah... boys will be boys. Even at 60 and 46! ha! Love those pictures of the 3 brothers. And I really like that picture of the young boys on the tracks (totally worth getting yelled at!!) with their back to the camera!! Loved being there -- and no worries on the baseball games!