Tuesday, March 20, 2012

cousin time

Aunt Tisha wanted Mason to get together with Jonah for a playdate - yes, we had to schedule our kids to get together for a playdate even though they're cousins. She wanted to try them together to see if they would play well together just the two of them. She wanted to take them to Chuck E Cheese, but considering it was Friday and the place was probably a zoo, she opted out of that idea and decided on her house. She asked me on the phone if I thought Mason would spend the night. I told her probably not at first, but he probably would after he'd been there for a while playing. So I took Mason to Tisha's house to play.

Photobucket

They started out the night playing Beyblades...

Photobucket

Lukey was around here and there....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mostly...Lukey just sat around and watched movies on the iPad...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The remainder of the night was spent with Jonah and Mason wrestling in the basement in the bounce house. They had to get super hero costumes on to do it - of course. I was kind of nervous because I just knew it was going to end with someone getting hurt, but I let them rough house for a while...

Photobucket

It was getting pretty late, so I mentioned I was going to be leaving soon. Tisha asked Mason if he wanted to sleep over and he said "Sure". And that was that. He spent the night. His first sleepover that wasn't at a grandparents' house. :)

No comments: